Saturday, February 5, 2011

Working at it...

Yesterday, the landlord came by and said " Can I show the house today?" lol I was like 'Sure... no problem.' YIKES! hehe The mad dash began since we're in the process of packing, and have pictures off the walls. So I straightened and cleaned in an hour, and all went well. He showed the house to two prospective tenants. Today he'll be showing it again in the afternoon. His hope is to get it rented today, so neither of us has to worry, and we can move in peace. :)

The pain is pretty bad over these past few days. Swelling in my ankles, and lower legs, and shortness of breath are hitting me hard. This happens in the winter when I'm close to a bout of CHF. I'm fighting like hell to hold it away this winter. On a good note... I've come so far since last year at this time. I've not been in the hospital this year, and my health is much better then it was. So I'm grateful for the small improvements.

Today we begin moving things to storage and the cabin. I'm hoping to be all moved by next weekend, and begin settling into our new home. Then I can tend to some health issues and recover. The ablation didn't work that I had done in December, so I'll be scheduled for a hysterectomy within these next few months. Then the recovery and healing from that. lol I'm taking it all in stride... and just taking each day as it comes.

Tons of love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment